Road to weighted program - Another simple fitness program?
Nope. This one is different. No bro science! This program is designed for weighted calisthenics starters. Learn the basics, learn the correct techniques, get stronger, get more flexible, and get rid of pain!
Road to Weighted guides you towards perfect training techniques, better mobility, and sustainable strength. In 15 weeks you will bring your strength, coordination, mobility, and knowledge to the next level.
What equipment is needed?
- Pull Up & Dips Bars
- Gymnastic Rings
- Barbell with Weights
- Weighted Belt
What are the requirements?
- 5-10 reps of bodyweight pull-ups
- 5-10 reps of bodyweight dips
How is the program structured?
- 4 training days a week
- 14 weeks of training in total
- Upper/Lower/Upper/Full Body Split
- 3 training blocks with different programming
Get you ready for weighted calisthenics
This program will prepare you for heavily weighted calisthenics. Once you mastered everything you learned in this program, nothing will stop you anymore.
Prepare your body for advanced skills
- Planches, Front Levers, Handstand Push-ups. What do they have in common? You need good body control, a solid amount of the right strength and your joints and structures need to be ready for the stress the skill produces. Road To Weighted will prepare you for this and will teach you all the basics you need. Front Lever and handstand training are included specifically.
What else do you get?
You will get access to the brand new King Of Weighted Members Area for the whole program duration. The member's area will provide you with all the knowledge that you need to benefit the most. You will learn about nutrition, training, programming, and correct exercise execution.